Choosing a Childcare Centre
When looking for a child care centre consider the following things:
- Visit the centre. We invite parents to come to the centre and see the play environment, meet the educators and ‘get a feeling’ for the centre.
- Observe how the children are interacting with their environment, how the carers are involved with the children and
- Assess what you like about the centre. It might be the fact that your child loves animals, the open grassy playground or the inviting and exciting classrooms that make Aussie Adventures the right child care centre for your child.
- Ask questions about what is important to you regarding your child’s care.
- Talk to other families you know at the centre.
- Ask your friends about their child’s experience at Aussie Adventures Educational Centres
- Trust your Instincts.
Communicating about your child’s needs and care is important to us and we ensure that all staff is aware of specific care needs for each child every day. Confidential computer memos ensure that important messages about your child are passed on to all staff during the day so that your child is safe, secure and happy.
Story Park, a digital program that documents the learning and play activities of each child is used by the educators and you will be sent an email telling you what your little one has been up to during the day. As an interactive program, you can write your comments and vital information on Story Park also.
Qualifications and training
All staff is continually engaged in professional development to expand understandings and professionalism. In house knowledge and skill development is a regular component of our centre’s proficient and committed approach to children and include educational seminars, workshops, and online learning resources.
Meet Our Team
Miss Darin is the Managing Director at Aussie Adventures and is easily approached for a ‘chat’ about your child regarding their care and education. Any concerns can be addressed with Miss Darin and the concerns of families are utmost in our daily practices.
You can get to know who our staff members are by seeing their smiling faces in photos and personal information displayed in the foyer.
Her efficient management skills, dedication to the care of children and concerns for families are qualities that contribute to her success in her role as centre director.
Please phone or call in to see Miss Lisa if you have any questions or concerns regarding the centre.
Why Parents Love Us
"What I like about Aussie Adventures is the open playground where I know my children can play on the grass and interact and learn about caring for the animals."
"The staff are very approachable and friendly. The centre is awesome."