Call us Today

07 3803 3155

For Families


A proportion of child care fees will be made to the centre after deductions of child care Subsidy and child care rebate. This portion known as ‘the gap’ can be arranged to reduce the stress of child care fees. You have choices. They are:

Centrepay deductions
Over the counter
Cash payments, or
Direct bank debit.


We can help you complete an online application to pay the ‘gap’ fee and can be deducted from your Centrelink payments. That way, when you walk into the centre, all fees are taken care of.

Over the counter payments

You may find it easier to make regular payment of cash or use a card at our front desk. We have a procedure to help you with this. Our friendly staff are happy to ‘walk you’ through this procedure and identify how much you weekly payment will be.

Direct bank Deposits

Each fortnight you will receive a account for your child’s care at Aussie Adventures. The statement is set out to identify

the number of days of attendance
total fee charges
government child care subsidy (CCS)
net debit owing.

You can elect to pay this final amount by a direct debit from you bank account directly into the Aussie Adventures bank account using the internet banking at home. The bank details are listed at the bottom of your fortnightly account so that you can make this payment easily. Our staff will tell you how much the weekly fee is so that the bank deductions can be set up to come out of your bank account each week. This will make payment of fees so much simpler.

Government Fee Relief

The following information from the Family Assistance website may help you understand the Child Care Benefit. For further information visit the Family Assistance website or call the Family Assistance helpdesk on 136150.

What is Child Care Subsidy?
Child Care Subsidy is a payment from the Australian Government that helps you with the cost of your child care.
Who can get Child Care Subsidy?
You can get Child Care Subsidy if you are a parent, foster parent or grandparent with a child in your care who is attending child care services approved by, or registered with, the Government.

You can get Child Care Subsidy if:

You have a child in your care who meets the immunization requirements

You or your partner (if you have one) meet residency requirements (or have an exemption)

Your child attends an approved child care centre (such as Aussie Adventures Educational Centres) and you have the liability to pay for the cost of your child care

You meet the income test

How much Child Care Subsidy can I get?
The amount you get depends on your circumstances:

The type of care you use (approved or registered)
Your income
The amount of care you use
The number of children you have in care.
This information is a guide only, please refer to the Centrelink website or call Centrelink on 136150

Why Parents Love Us

"What I like about Aussie Adventures is the open playground where I know my children can play on the grass and interact and learn about caring for the animals."

Brodie Middas

"The staff are very approachable and friendly. The centre is awesome."

Terri Takai